Ethnic hair care brand Dr. Miracle’s has introduced its new Curl Care by Dr. Miracle’s, its first-ever specialty collection designed specifically to treat and maintain kinky, curly and wavy hair.
A new trend is in the air: Texture is taking over. With more than 50% of African-American women no longer chemically relaxing their hair, and the multicultural community embracing their curly hair textures, the need for treatment and styling products designed to preserve and enhance one’s natural hair is at an all-time high.
Reinforcing the brand’s dedication to strong and healthy hair, the entire Curl Care by Dr. Miracle’s collection is free of sodium, sulfates, parabens and phthalates.
The line boasts Dr. Miracle’s honey and vitamin complex formula, which promises to help hold curls for up to 12 hours. Key nutrients, vitamins and proteins vital to hair health, including jojoba, coconut and safflower oils, aloe and panthenol, also were infused into each formula to moisturize, condition and define curls.
The collection includes:
- Rehydrating shampoo ($9.49) — Formulated with vitamins A, E, and panthenol, use this low-suds shampoo at least once a week to hydrate curls without stripping essential oils.
- Nourishing conditioner ($9.49) — Blended with coconut, jojoba and vitamin E to moisturize, condition and soften each curl. Use this conditioner as a follow up to our rehydrating shampoo.
- Frizz control serum ($8.99) — Rich in vitamin A and olive oil, use this lightweight, nongreasy serum to fight tough humidity and curl shrinkage while it smooths and adds shine.
- Soft hold crème ($9.49) — Formulated with aloe to soften and improve elasticity, use this styling crème to individually define and hold curls. Perfect for styling two-strand twists or other natural styles.
- Weightless moisturizing crème ($8.99) — Blended with coconut and vitamin E, use this lightweight, fast-absorbing crème to moisturize and add a natural shine while styling curls.
- Boosting and defining leave-in conditioner ($8.99) — Infused with jojoba and proteins, this leave-in conditioner detangles hair into soft, bouncy curls, helping to add definition curls.