I made the Kimmytube leave in and it really didn't wow me because I usually do the same thing but in different steps. I saw this leave in on lola zabeth blog and it looks REALLY good. I don't use trader joes nourish spa anymore though. I use to STAN hard for it but over time my hair started to react to the ingredients, so I left it in the dust. You can of course alter it to your needs so I might substitute the nourish spa for Tresemme Natural Conditioner.
Do you have a special leave in , share the deets!!!
Here are the tidbits
- 1 cup Trader Joe Nourish Spa Conditioner (moisturizing base)
- 1/4 cup Aloe Vera Juice (pH balance)
- 1/8 cup Castor Oil (sealing)
- 1/8 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil in Spring, Summer and Fall (penetrating)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Wheat Germ Oil (ceramides)