If you dont know by now , I love me some Qhemet Biologics. If I could marry Qhem and make her live in my basment for 50 years I would, just so she could use her products on my head, I would be a very happy camper indeed.
Well if you follow the lovely one you know shes been trying to formulate a new conditioner, well on her recommendation chart she has it listed and the name of it is Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee
PLAdowwwwwwwwwwwwww , I cant wait to buy it
5 oz. Price: 14.00
2 oz. Price: 5.50
NEW! Conditions and detangles with Moringa Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil and Ayurvedic Botanicals. Encourages natural curl formation too! (COMING SOON)
Our creamy, versatile conditioner nourishes, softens and detangles thick, dry hair.
Key ingredients: Contains organic, virgin Coconut Oil for lubricity, slip and emollience. Pure Moringa Oil for its smoothing and softening properties. Extracts of Oatstraw and Burdock for their scalp conditioning and soothing properties. Amla, Brahmi and Nettle for their hair conditioning, strengthening and growth properties and MSM for follicular health and nourishment.
Does not contain mineral oil, lanolin, proteins, silicones, artificial fragrances, dyes or parabens.
Scented with pure Lavender Oil.
Directions: This versatile conditioner can be used in several ways:
1. Deep conditioner: Apply generously to wet hair, thoroughly massage into scalp and cover with a plastic cap. Leave in for 5-20 minutes. Comb through with fingers or a wide toothed comb and rinse with warm water.
2. Leave-in conditioner on wet hair: Shampoo hair, towel dry and thoroughly distribute through wet or damp hair. Allow to sit for 5 minutes then detangle using fingers or a wide toothed comb. Style as usual.
3. Daily leave-in conditioner on dry hair: Rub a moderate amount between hands and distribute throughout hair. Leave-in and style.
4. Detangler on loose, dry hair. Divide hair into 4-8 sections. Rub a small to moderate amount between palms and work through the entire length of one section of hair at a time. Use fingers or a wide toothed comb to detangle. Repeat process for each section.
5. Detangler on styled, dry hair: Apply a moderate amount to the ends of braids or twists adding more as you work your way up for easy unraveling and detangling.
Styler: Rub between palms and distribute a small to moderate amount through wet or dry hair before blowdrying, twisting or braiding. Helps elongate kinks and coils and enhances natural curl pattern.
Color may vary from batch to batch from white, yellow or tan due to natural color variations inherent in oils and botanicals. Expect slight variations in texture between batches as they are handcrafted. This is not indicative of a formula change and will not affect performance.